Friday, September 28, 2007

Sibling Jealousy!! Gotta love it! Dalton's Blog



Well, I was sitting here at the computer posting some new blogs of Keeli and Dalton wants to know..."Why don't you put pics of me on here?". So this one...is just for Dalton. Dalton, Triston(who is loosing his teeth as you can tell from this pic..lol) and myself. Just to show him, there is no one here partial to any other...this blog posting is just for him.

This week, I got a call from Dalton's history teacher. The teacher called to inform me that he was very happy to have Dalton in his class. That Dalton is very respectful and is making all A's in his class. That Dalton is a hard worker and very helpful to others. Needless to say....We are so proud of him!!

So Dalton, when you read this...Mom loves you son...so so so much!

No comments: