Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fall Ball

Where the time is here again!!! Triston started Fall Baseball yesterday. I couldn't believe it's that time already. Feels like we just finished the summer season. Johnnie is coaching his team again and we look forward to another #1 victory!

The funniest thing about Fall ball this year is that 3 of Johnnie's high school buddies have all put their kids on Johnnie's team. All of them have coached before in regular season, but really wanted their kid to play for Johnnie in Fall ball. (Monty Owen, Jon Merryfield and Bobbie Hayes). Jon Merryfield has been co-coaching with Johnnie for a while now. He is our pitcher and does a great job!! I guess I could give some credit to him too (ha..Kayla!!)

I guess you could say they all believe Johnnie is a "stud" when it comes to baseball. I must say, I would have to agree. Johnnie is an awesome coach and through the years of coaching...always brings home the trophy!

We are the Rangers this season! Wish us well!!!! I will post pics as I take them. Right now, we are in the "practice" mode!

Check back soon!
S

No comments: