Saturday, September 1, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

Ok guys, September is already here! Where did the summer go? I guess it seemed extra short to us because we took our vacation so late in the summer. The kids are all back in full swing of school. I have 3 in High School. (Can you imagine?). Cody is driving to school so you can imagine how nervous I am from the time they leave home until they arrive at school (I make them txt message me when they arrive lol) and then from when they get out until they pull in the drive. He drives Amanda and Keeli to and from school too. Pray for them daily to be safe!

This weekend will be uneventful. We are working on the yard today and getting the house ready to list on the market to sell. As most of you know already, we are looking to buy a new house in either Montgomery or Magnolia. We plan to do some house hunting Sunday after church. We are all a little nervous about this but ready to make the change. Conroe High School is so over populated and I really want to give my kids the best oppurtunity for a good education. I don't feel that it will be there.


BTW...we put a sign in our driveway that says it all...here it is!

GO BAMA!!

Anyway, hope everyone has a safe and happy labor day!
Sonja

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your Blog Page! This is so cool. So when are you gonna do mine for me? LOL Wow, you are selling the house...Moving is such a pain in the butt. I'm still not upacked all the way.
Luv,
Marilyn :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and the vacation pics are great too!
Luv, M :o)