Friday, September 7, 2007

Date night with the kids

Tonight was date night out with the kids. Johnnie left on Thursday evening for a 3 day weekend at our place in Fredericksburg so me and the kids decided to have some fun!! We went out to eat Mexican food (all of our favorite) and then headed off to the movies to see "Hairspray". Keeli and I actually went last year to see the musical in Galveston and loved it!! The movie was ok..but not really what we expected.
After the movie, we headed over to the bowling alley where we really had a great time!! Amanda won and everyone except Dalton had a strike! Better luck next time Boo! ;)

I really enjoy my time alone with my kids but the first thing Triston wanted to know was "When is dad coming back? He bowls better than you mom and always helps me!!" HA!




Cody is spending the night with a friend and tomorrow starts his first job! We are all excited about that!!




It's almost midnight and we are finally home and all exhausted!! Long hot bath for me and maybe I can get lucky and sleep past 6:30 a.m. It's Saturday!!! Thank goodness!!






No comments: