Friday, July 27, 2007

Weekend News!

Well it's Friday!!! Thank the Lord! I am totally exhausted. I don't want to say that too many times because the weekend only brings more work around our house. Yard work (replanting stuff from the pool area to the front because its being taken over by weeds), house cleaning (that only gets done so/so during the week) and washing our vehichles. See...just saying that and I am yawning...tired already! But ..it gives us something to do as a family. Then Sunday, after church, we will grill burgers and swim (that is ...if it doesn't rain) and then if it does...well thank goodness for the JenAir grill on my stove. Burgers are always good there too and curled up on a blanket in front of the TV or on the couch watching movies sounds mighty great at this point (Ok..honestly..praying currently for rain!) aaaaahhhhhh to rest!

Other than that...the Dixon crew will be home all weekend. Our trip to Gulf Shores is right around the corner and school clothes shopping has to be done soon! We get back 1 day before school starts.

To my family...get your butts busy with a blog page!! Mom...I know you have already started and I am sure glad. Can't wait to see all the "juicy" stuff that goes on in your day (ha...I love you!)

Love you all !!!
S

No comments: