Thursday, July 19, 2007

My family & Friends

Ok..for those of you that got the email...Welcome! I am glad you decided to stop in. Take some time (it only takes a minute) and create yourself one. It's fun!! And ...it keeps us all "in touch".

Aunt Donna..you will really like it...do it! (I miss you and I never get a chance to chat with you)

Ok..so for today...not much new except it's 11:30 and I am still up checking emails and blogging. I am so busy at work right now, I have to find time to do this at night. I am also STILL waiting on Johnnie to get home. He is building a really nice, big deer stand for him and the boys so he is still at our friends shop welding and hammering away. We leave tomorrow and we are all excited. We are taking our friends with us ...so it should make for a nice relaxing weekend.

Remember...I love you all!!!
S

No comments: