Monday, July 30, 2007

Back to work!!!

Well, it's Monday and I am back at work. The weekend was actually a little work and a lot of relaxation. Saturday, Johnnie and I went to Hastings and grabbed 5 movies (something we never do, with Netflix, we just pick them out on line and they arrive in the mail..love it!).

Worked in the yard (very little) on Sunday and just "hung out" at home with our kiddos. Grilled burgers and "snacked out"!!

Really uneventful but relaxing. We are getting really pumped about vacation. This summer has been way too long already. Normally, we would have already gone on vacation by now. The kids are chomping at the bit to go. Can't wait!!!! I think the only thing I will miss about home will be a computer. I am going to check to see if the condo has internet capabilites. However...Johnnie has already said "ABSOLUTELY NO WORKING ON VACATION SONJA"! Ha...he knows me too well!

No comments: