Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mothers Day













































































































This mother’s day was one of the best I have had.

Friday evening, me, Johnnie and the boys headed to Fredericksburg to fill up Johnnie’s feeder pens at the deer camp. We arrived around midnight. Got up early Saturday morning and took care of business there. Left and headed for Bastrop Texas to the beautiful "Lost Pines Resort".

We arrived there around noon. Ate lunch and Triston was just in time for a game of kickball. We sat around and watched him play then headed over to the Rambling River. The boys played in the river and the slide while we waited for our room to come available.

I have posted only a few "sketchy" photos that were taken with my camera phone, because like always...I forget something...my camera at home.

We spent Saturday and Sunday floating the Rambling River and relaxing. This resort is absolutely beautiful. A great place for family. We normally go to the Hyatt Hill Country Resort or LaCantera in San Antonio, but decided to "try out" Lost Pines. So serene and tranquil.

I loved it. I have the best husband and children and consider myself so blessed!













1 comment:

Waco Newmans said...

looks like a great place...w ill have to check that out sometime. Your blog page looks awesome!