Sunday, May 3, 2009

The "MOM" survey

A friend of mine, had this survey on her blog page and I thought it was cute...so I gave it a try with my four loving children, each one separately so their answers would be their own....and here is what they said................

1. What is something Mom always says to you?

Cody - "What are you on?"
Keeli - "Do your chores"
Dalton - "I love you"
Triston - "I love you too"

2. What makes Mom happy?

C - Her loving boys
K - Daddy
D - When we do what we are told
T - When I say I love you or write you love notes

3. What makes Mom sad?

C- When I am irresponsible
K - When she feels we take advantage of her
D - Whenever we say stuff that hurts her feelings
T - When we are bad

4. How does Mom make you laugh?

C - Everything she does makes me laugh
K - When she trys to talk like a teenager
D - When she makes funny faces and noises
T - When she farts

5. What is your Moms favorite thing to do?

C- Play poker online and watch "Ever After"
K - Play Poker
D - Play on myspace
T - Go out with the family

6. What does your mom do when you aren't around?

C- Plays poker and watches "Ever After"
K- Works
D - Work
T - Cleans and works

7. What is Mom really good at?

C- Cooking, loving, taking care of the boys and Keeli
K- Being bossy
D - Everything
T - Working and cleaning

8. What is she NOT good at?

C - Remembering where she puts stuff
K- Guitar Hero as good as me
D - Working outside
T - Throwing a ball

9. What is Mom's favorite food?

C - Southern cooking
K - Mexican
D - Chicken Alfredo
T - I have no clue, you never told me

10. What makes you proud of your mom?

C - Her ability to take care of our family
K - How you work hard and how pretty you are
D - You work hard for our family
T - You always work hard and get a lot of money to pay bills

11. How are we the same?

C - We both like to try "new things" and are both musically inclined
K - We are the only girls in our family, we are bossy, controlling and both hard headed
D - Our personality
T - We like to go to the movies

12. How do you know I love you?

C - Because you tell me constantly and care for me when I am sick
K - Cause you tell me every day
D - You show it and say it to me alot
T - Because I just know - you always say it

13. What does mom like most about dad?

C - His sexy bald head
K - His kisses
D - You always says he's sexy
T - That he's good looking and he taught me how to play baseball good

14. What is her favorite place to go?

C - Anywhere she can shop
K - The Mall
D - The Mall
T - The Mall

2 comments:

Waco Newmans said...

cute cute answers!!

Doreena said...

I love this!!!! And your questions were great ... you are so creative ~~~