Friday, December 26, 2008

Family Christmas Party









































This year we had our "Family" Christmas party at my house. I rented an outdoor projector and we layed blankets out on the back lawn and watched "The Nativity Story" outdoors. Which the kids all loved. It was like being at the drive in.
Afterward, we went 1 street over from our house to see the light show. The most amazing light show there ever was!! Once we were done there, we all came back and opened gifts and played the "White elephant" gift exchange. Had lots of good food and good company!
I love being with my family. In the photos above, we all sat and posed for our "family" picture. The only one I don't have is Kim & Derricks family. I especially love the photo of daddy and all of his grandchildren. He was so happy and proud that day!!!



1 comment:

Waco Newmans said...

How much fun!!! What a great idea!