Sunday, October 19, 2008

October Fun in Fredericksburg 2008
















Have I said it lately.......I LOVE FALL!!! We had the best time this weekend with the boys in Fredericksburg. While Johnnie & Triston "messed" around in the pasture with the deer, Dalton & I headed into town to shop (which everyone knows I LOVE to do). I bought the cutest pair of leopard shoes!! YAY for me!!




Saturday night, we decided to take the boys to town to an outdoor dance. Live music and lots of fun. I taught the boys to 2 step, line dance and waltz (which Dalton is good at...poor Triston...has two left feet)!




The weather could not have been nicer!




Oh, and last but not least...I didn't notice how bad Triston needed his hair cut until these photos!!! He is SOOOOO going tomorrow!!








No comments: