Sunday, August 5, 2007

Ouuuuucccchhhhh!!!!

Well it's Sunday around 11:am and I am just getting up. Missed church this morning because I was up until 3:30 am running to the drug store for medicine. I have been sick for 3 days with a swollen gland in my face from a boo boo on my ear (wierd...I know). ANYWAY....I am feeling a little better this morning and hopeing that I will be all better by tonight.
I have to...vacation is coming!! I know that I say a lot about vacation but I am telling you.....I REALLY NEED ONE!!

Johnnie and I are going to go to Best Buy today and buy a new lap top. Mine (that I just bought 2 years ago and spent over $2000) has died! I think it's all the junk my kids do while they are playing on it that has caused it to either get a virus that is unfixable or something!! But I took it to the geek squad and they said it would cost $200-$800 to fix it. I guess it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out it would just be best to buy a new one!! So.....we are soon off to spend the money! :(((((

August is in full swing here at our home. Getting things ready to go back to school (Thank the Lord)! School shopping next week for 5 kids (everyone pray for me..ha).

Check back often...our lives are busy! To all my family...I love you and miss you.
Oh...p.s., don't forget to keep Aunt Margie in your prayers!!
Sonja

No comments: